Friendly, jargon-free support with using social media platforms
Presentation | Demonstration | Discussion | Hands-on help | Case studies & examples | Questions & Answer sessions | Fun & enjoyment..!
We’ve delivered training to businesses across the Midlands, in London and the Home Counties.
Our specialism is in training and supporting people to use the platforms, delivered a little at a time according to need. We pride ourselves at being happy to work at your pace, supporting you to experience success rather than being overwhelmed and demotivated.
Rapidly engage with customers by tweeting special deals, offers and updates
Opportunities come to you – new clients, potential partners, new business,
Lower marketing costs – set up a Facebook Page for free
Everything posted on a Business page gets priority indexing by Google
Influences people to purchase and drives traffic to your website
Social Media Dashboards
Save time by using Hootsuite, Buffer or Tweetdeck
“Catherine is engaging with brilliant content – ease of presentation is great – and at a fab pace”. CPFacebook
Training details and prices
Prices quoted are per person. Discounts are available for 2 or more persons sharing a training session.
Twitter WorkshopHalf day
- Twitter terminology & jargon
- Developing your Twitter voice –
- How & what to tweet,
- What not to do on Twitter
- Finding & Following the right people
- uploading photo & video
- Sending private messages
- Hashtags & how to use them
- Much more..
Facebook WorkshopHalf day
- Page & Profile differences
- Help with Business Page set-up
- Help with jargon & technical terms
- Security & Privacy settings
- How, when & what to post
- Managing photos & video
- Creating Calls To Action
- Adding a Services Page
- Much more…
Social Media BootcampBeginners - Two Day
- Making social media work for your business
- Setting ‘tone of voice’ to maximise engagementI
- Get started with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Secrets to writing posts that get results
- Short cuts for content creation
- Saving time with Social Media Dashboards
- Creating a social media strategy
Don't Be Shy
If you have any questions or would like an initial chat, feel free to drop Catherine a line.